Is there any more space for this tour? 這個行程還有名額嗎?
When can we be admitted? 我們什麼時候可以進入?
What special events are going now? 現在有什麼特別的活動在進行嗎?
Buy tickets One week from now. 買一星期後的票
I would like to book a table for six for 7 o'clock tonight. 我想預約今晚七點六人的桌位
I have a reservation for 4. I am Mr Yang. It is for 8pm. 我已預約了四人的位子,名字是 Yang,八點的.
I have two guests coming. Please take them to my table. Thank you. 我還有二位朋友會來,請帶他們到我的位子,謝謝.
Do you have any room available? 請問還有房間嗎?
We have reserved a room for ___(數字)___ nights. My name is __(姓名)____.
我們已經預約一間房間共 ____ 晚,名字是 ______
I need more blankets / towels / drinking water. 我需要 毛毯 / 浴巾 / 飲用水.
Excuse me, can you please give me the direction to__(地點)___? 對不起,請問你知道○○○要往哪個方向走嗎?
Which is the direction for ______? (意思同上一句) How do I get to ______? 我要如何前往○○○
Is there a ______ around here? 或 Is there ______ nearby? 請問這附近有○○○嗎?
Q: How many people will be travelling with you? 有多少人同行?
A: There will be three of us = Three total. 我們有三個人 = 總共三人
Q: How late? 會延誤多久?
A: It’ll be about one hour late. 大概會晚一小時
※ 換外幣、換零錢 ※
Could you give me change for this bill? (換外幣) 你可以幫我兌換這筆錢嗎?
Do you have change for this bill? 你可以幫我換零錢嗎?
Could you give me (數量) (面額)? / I would like (數量) (面額).